Those places will be our legacy. Places for generations to come. It’s a big responsibility and it’s the greatest challenge. Find out more about how you can play your part with a career in construction at our open day.
- Construction shapes the world we live in, the communities that we live and thrive in. It’s rewarding to be a part of the journey.
- Our industry is creating the vision for how we’ll live in the future and how sustainability plays its part.
- The variety and range of roles is well beyond what you might think. Construction will equip you with the skills for a long and rewarding career.
Office Based Apprenticeship
Site Supervisor Apprenticeship
Summer Placement Student
Undergraduate Placement Year
- At Tara Group you’ll find a workplace with entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for customers, and an ambition for success.
- Join a team that prides itself on its ability to make a difference. Discover a role where you’ll be supported every step of the way, because we are all in it together.
- Construction is a £124 billion industry.
- The sector brings economic growth to regions and local communities.
- Discover a modern, digital work environment making the most of new technology.
- Imagine a career where you have the opportunity to create a better society.
Great Places to Work
Cameron and Keon Homes have been awarded UK's Best Workplaces™ and UK's Best Workplaces ™ for Wellbeing for the 2nd year running.
It goes to show that we put our people first and want our company to be a great place to work. We are dedicated to the wellbeing of our teams and pledge to develop diverse and equal opportunities throughout our Group. Through our Great Places to Work certification we are creating a pipeline of opportunity for young talent to grow, learn, and develop with us. That opportunity is open to you.
Gold 5% Club award
We’re committed to having 5% of our workforce in earn and learn positions and have been awarded a Gold accredited membership to the 5% Club 2023. This award recognises our significant contribution to the development of our employees, verified through an Employer Audit Scheme.
This Teacher’s Guide outlines the many pathways that lead to a career in construction. Find out more about the options available to your students across a full range of apprenticeships, school leaver programmes, sponsored degrees and traineeships